Sunday, January 8, 2012

Iran: 2 Articles Sounding Like 20% Poultry Die-off

[both articles do not specifically mention "bird flu" or H5N1]

Dastjerdi: people can safely consume eggs and milk
Minister of Health and Medical Education in response to a news release about the contamination of milk consumption and the slaughtering of poultry Twenty percent said people can safely consume milk and eggs.

Marzieh Vahid Dastjerdi health minister on Wednesday on the sidelines of a meeting of Cabinet in response to comments by the experts that 20 percent of the poultry market of Iran was declared dead before slaughter, said full monitoring of the health of slaughtered chickens supplied The market is done.

Minister of Health about the poison aflatoxin contamination of milk supply in the market that are perfectly healthy milk supply in the Iranian market.
Minister of Health said the comments made ​​about this very personal and not the Ministry of Health.
Dastjerdi in response to questions about the products on the market Ghyrhlal Iran pointed out: no matter Ghyrhlaly by the Ministry of Health does not permit entry.
http://tinyurl.com/839k3px




Source: State Veterinary Council
Finally, poor chickens die before slaughter to die or not? !

Interview with Ahmad Reza right doctor dietitian in the Department of Public and International Affairs told the Iranian Veterinary Organization, said:

One day after I quoted Khbrmrg about 20 percent of chickens were slaughtered in a letter to the Office of the Ministry of Health to improve nutrition news release announcing that I have said it, I said it distorted and confused I had all the places where information is under the control of the {?} does not work very well, and the slightest problem, and we're just concerned that few places outside of the framework do they have more control over the to be. But then I told my friends I was a bad release.
[continued]
http://tinyurl.com/839k3px

1 comment:

Duff Smith said...

The gears in the mind of the average person have obviously not started to turn yet with regard to this issue. It is the headlines that I do NOT see that amaze me. I will forever remember this moment in human history for however long I... will STFU. Yeah, I don't want to write the headlines either.